Yesterday the province announced a move back into “Step 1” of their “Path Forward Plan”.
Community Centres can open for activities permitted under Step 1, such as:
- wedding ceremonies up to 10 people
- funeral services up to 20 people
- wedding and funeral receptions are not permitted
- individual or household one-on-one fitness training with a trainer
- group fitness activities are not permitted
- organized youth group activities i.e. Scouts, Girl Guides, 4H
- participants must be 18 years old and under
- youth and collegiate sport and recreation activities
- lessons, practices and physical conditioning activities are allowed for indoor and outdoor minor sports/activities and school athletics (ex., school sport activities that are outside of a physical education class or related part of the school curriculum)
- K-12 schools and post-secondary institutions curriculum-related educational activities
Visit https://www.alberta.ca/enhanced-public-health-measures.aspx for more information.
Effective immediately Yoga, Internet Workspace and the Take-one-Leave-one collection are temporarily cancelled or unavailable. Public washrooms are not available at this time.
Members may use the Library Lending Lockers to pick up their online holds. Please call ahead to let us know to expect you. 403-949-4277
Take good care.